Year 2!
Daisypath Ticker

Wednesday, February 02, 2005
Southpaws Unite!
Image Hosted by HostPic.biz

Had a My Left Hand meeting last Tuesday with our dear client, Rockwell Land. Mika finally has a new staff to help her. Which is probably why she looks happier now. Haha. Was with Peachy and Allan, of course. And during our next meeting for a new client at the Starbucks next door, Peachy lent me her precious (and probably expensive!) copy of an old issue of Martha Stewart Weddings. Lots of great pictures and ideas in it. Looks like I'll be taking some of them quite seriously. Thanks a ton, Peach!!! (ayan ha, I mentioned you na! Even if this happened the other day pa. Ganyan kita ka-lab!) See ya soon...

An old My Left Hand award....isn't it cute? You'll find it in our website. Which will soon be refurbished! Watch out for our new look soon...

Image Hosted by HostPic.biz

 
posted by The White Rabbit at 10:49 PM | Permalink |


0 Speak Up, I Can't Hear You: