Year 2!
Daisypath Ticker

Monday, January 24, 2005
Our Love Is Here To Stay
Image Hosted by HostPic.biz

Watched a great video this afternoon on the life of the late, great Gene Kelly (one of my childhood heroes) entitiled "Gene Kelly: Anatomy of a Dancer". Ok, this man has got to be one of the most appealing, magnetic dancers of all time. He wasn't bad at acting either. Learned a lot about him from the documentary, inspite of the fact that I do have his entire biography lying around somewhere in my unit, or in the book rack in the bathroom. Which means I have read and re-read this book a hundred times. A wonderful life, and an amazing career in Hollywood, Kelly was a true artist. Just wanted to share it.
 
posted by The White Rabbit at 10:45 PM | Permalink |


0 Speak Up, I Can't Hear You: