Year 2!
Daisypath Ticker

Tuesday, February 01, 2005
Alice in Playshopland
It's Playshop season once again! (smile) OR...It's Playshop season. Again. (frown, cry, bawl, wail) Well, the Playshop fairies have come a-knocking on my door again, touching my forehead with their magic wands and bestowing on me the gift of three MT classes. For the uninitiated, MT stands for Musical Theater. Two to head, and one to assist. It seems that there is a dearth of fairy god-mothers and fathers in the far island of Alabang, what with Tito Freddie (Santos) abdicating his crown as King of Playshop Alabang. So I have now been tasked to head MT Beginner and MT Intermediate, and then assist Audie (Gemora) in the Master Class. Well, should I agree and find myself in this new arrangement this summer, then may the heavens open and bless Alabang with lots and lots of happy, lively...and (oh please God!) TALENTED kids! Amen.
 
posted by The White Rabbit at 9:04 AM | Permalink |


4 Speak Up, I Can't Hear You:


  • At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Heya Jennie! Hogi here. Found your blog through Rony's. Who will be Alabang's Project Director this year? I'm thinking of applying as admin assistant again, but I'm not sure who to approach.

    -Hogi
    http://www.tabulas.com/~tymeless

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger rhapsody

    Ah, you are doing ze Playshop thiz year, yez? fun... I, alas, after five years, shall not be a part of ze Playshop thiz year because of Once and Beauty... I shall miss it though... *sigh*

    And you azzisting ze Audie yes? IN ALABANG? I shall say a prayer for you... Santa Maria, send her guidance, send her guidance...(hehe)

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Thanks for the info, Jennie!
    By the way, how do I get hold of Kat? Because I don't have her contact number anymore.

    -Hogi

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    hi jennie! mae here. so you're teaching again this summer... great! actually, lawyn and i want to apply for work too like hogi. who do we talk to? thanks and hope to see you soon!!!