Year 2!
Daisypath Ticker

Monday, January 17, 2005
My Rivendell
I never really had a dream wedding. Not even as a little girl or teenager. Never did really fancy having to walk down a long aisle in a lacy white dress. Or having a theme or color motif. All i ever knew, even way back then, was that if it ever did happen, it would have to be held in a place surrounded by trees, bowers-- oh, and maybe even a small river running through it. Haha! But after LOTR, I definitely have one now! And this, of course, is my dream venue. Rivendell....ahhhhh. Imagine tying the knot there! Man! I may never recover from it. I think I must have been born here somewhere in my middle-earthian past. Haha. Anyway, nothing wrong with dreaming....

Image Hosted by HostPic.biz
 
posted by The White Rabbit at 8:44 AM | Permalink |


0 Speak Up, I Can't Hear You: