Year 2!
Daisypath Ticker

Monday, October 30, 2006
TSOM Diary 2
Did my first full run-through for Tita Baby (Barredo) last night! It was fun. But the best part was that she was happy with my efforts, and so I can breathe a little easier now. Haha. Wasn't it just last Monday when I learned I was going to be in this production? And now I'm running as if I had always been part of it.

It's all good.
 
posted by The White Rabbit at 9:04 AM | Permalink |


5 Speak Up, I Can't Hear You:


  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger Unknown

    hehe. congrats on the new role. maits and i will definitely come watch :)

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger The White Rabbit

    yey! thanks joe. i still don't know when i'll be on exactly, but i'll be sure to let you know. it's a long run. :-D

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger rhapsody

    brilliance is brilliance dear. You're good at what you do. Yup, that was me who texted you, very sweet of Topper (he really only texts when something thrills him, last time it was The Wedding Singer)... didn't know they were up to 4 Rolfs. Thought there were only 2 so when you said he was your favorite, I thought, well that's an easy decision... As soon as you know your sched, let me know... I gotta find that one show with the cast matrix of you, Top, and Mench...

     
  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger The White Rabbit

    Rony! Ya, Topper and I have lots of fun parodying the Baroness. Mega exag! You should see him when he does it. Hahahaha. Oh dear, it will be tricky to find a day with all three of us in it. There are just too many combinations! I really, really hope there is at least one day when we're together. That will be the day I'll insist people come watch.

    See ya soon!
    :-D

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    i cannot wait to watch you do baroness!!! :D