Year 2!
Daisypath Ticker

Wednesday, October 11, 2006
The Hormone Hostage
Got this in an email from Unicorn Child...

The
Hormone Hostage knows that there are days in the month when all a man has to do is open his mouth and he takes his life in his own hands! This is a handy guide that should be as common as a driver's license in the wallet of every husband, boyfriend, or significant other!


DANGEROUS:
SAFER:
SAFEST:
ULTRA SAFE:
Are you wearing that?
Wow, you sure look good in brown!
WOW! Look at you!
Here, have some chocolate
What are you so worked up about?
Could we be overreacting?
Here's my paycheck.
Here, have some chocolate.
Should you be eating
that?
You know, there are a lot of apples left.
Can I get you a glass of wine with that?
Here, have some chocolate.
What did you DO all day?
I hope you didn't over-do it today.
I've always loved you in that robe!
Here, have some more chocolate.


13 Things PMS Stands For:


1. Pass My Shotgun
2. Psychotic Mood Shift
3. Perpetual Munching Spree
4 Puffy Mid-Section
5. People Make me Sick
6. Provide Me with Sweets
7. Pardon My Sobbing
8. Pimples May Surface
9. Pass My Sweat pants
10. Pissy Mood Syndrome
11. Plainly; Men Suck
12. Pack My Stuff
13. Potential Murder Suspect
 
posted by The White Rabbit at 6:32 PM | Permalink |


3 Speak Up, I Can't Hear You:


  • At 2:56 PM, Blogger Chrixean

    if men just gave the ultimate ultra safe answer... won't this world be a much better place?... and fatter? hehe....

     
  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger The White Rabbit

    Showed this to Rein, who has been guilty of making the abovementioned "dangerous" comments every now and then...and he just grinned. There's our answer.

    Sigh. Hehe.

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Unknown

    maybe rein is the one who should be eating chocolate...