Year 2!
Daisypath Ticker

Thursday, October 05, 2006
I Yelled At My Dog Because That's How I Roll

Ok, so its not a Sunday. But I've shamelessly swiped this from Ribbiticus anyway. Go ahead and have fun! Make this the title of your next blog entry. Hehe.

Pick the month you were born in:
January - I kicked
February - I loved
March - I did the macarena with
April - I played with
May - I choked on
June - I murdered
July - I sang to
August - I had lunch with
September - I danced with
October - I smoked
November - I yelled at
December - I ran over

Pick the day (number) you were born on:
1---a paperclip
2---a monster
3---a phone
4---a fork
5---a gangster
6---a Mexican
7---my cell phone
8---my dog
9---my best friend's boyfriend
10---my neighbor
11---an ipod
12---a banana
13---Chuck Norris
14---a stuffed animal
15---a goat
16---a pickle
17---your mom
18---a spoon
19---myself
20---a football player
21---a ninja
22---a fireman
23---a noodle
24---a squirrel
25---a baseball bat
26---my sister
27---my brother
28---my science teacher
29---a permanent marker
30---a llama
31---a homeless guy

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
White---Because I was high.
Black---Because that's how I roll.
Pink---Because I'm NOT weird.
Red---Because the voices told me to.
Blue---Because I'm sexy and do what I want.
Green---Because I hate myself.
Purple---Because I'm cool.
Gray---Because I was drunk
Yellow---Because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars.
Orange---Because I hate my family.
Other---Because that's how I roll.
none---Because i can't control myself.



 
posted by The White Rabbit at 10:48 AM | Permalink |


0 Speak Up, I Can't Hear You: