Year 2!
Daisypath Ticker

Thursday, October 26, 2006
TSOM Diary 1
Coming in midstream, I have a lot of catching up to do in rehearsals. I've been sitting through the run-throughs in an effort to absorb all I can, and to note my blockings.

I watched Cherie Gil play the Baroness today. I can't believe I'm this divine woman's alternate! She is a goddess, is all I can say. And sophisticated to the core. She wears that role like a second skin, so perfect is her interpretation. No acting required. Boy, do I have some preparing to do.

I'm being measured for my costumes next week. Oooh, I can't wait to look luxurious! Haha. A welcome change from all the plain, townsfolk garb I've had to don in recent productions. The only downside to all this is that for me to be happy about how I'll look onstage, I'll probably have to go on a crash diet. To approximate Cherie's svelte, sophisticated form. Otherwise, I might end up looking like a second rate, trying hard copycat! Haha.
 
posted by The White Rabbit at 1:13 AM | Permalink |


1 Speak Up, I Can't Hear You: