Year 2!
Daisypath Ticker

Thursday, April 13, 2006
April Fulls
Oh happy day! Three special people in my life are celebrating their birthdays today. My big sister Patty, my college bud Annie, and of course, the one and only Sofronia!

My sister looks beautiful in blue here...

Image hosting by Photobucket

One of many happy photos of this bunch. Rony and me together with two of our oft-absent best buddies. Yes, WHERE ARE YOU, LANA???

Image hosting by Photobucket

And I am still rummaging around for a nice pic of Annie.

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS! LOVE YOU ALL!
 
posted by The White Rabbit at 11:46 PM | Permalink |


4 Speak Up, I Can't Hear You:


  • At 12:42 AM, Blogger rhapsody

    THAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOOOOOOOOOOU!

    6 for 6... see ya next year! (but many times before that I'm sure! Love you! *mwah*

     
  • At 12:50 AM, Blogger The White Rabbit

    May your every happy wish be granted this year, sweetie-pie! *Mwah* to you too!

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger Unknown

    yeah, happy happy to rony. I miss lana too. What is she up to?

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Chrixean

    Happy Birthday to Patty!!!!! :-D