Year 2!
Daisypath Ticker

Sunday, March 26, 2006
Extreme Landings

Drat. Would you just believe it. At exactly 12:45pm today, right in the middle of a glorious moment of grandstanding, a malevolent Maya bird out on a Top Gun mission decided to drop a missile directly onto the top of my head...and. did. not. miss. It happened on church grounds right after my praise & worship training session. I was talking to a churchmate and fellow trainee about my vast knowledge of vocal technique (which I would happily share with her, of course!) when plop!...it was bombs away over Hiroshima all over again.

Ok, GOD--You can stop laughing now. I can take a hint.
 
posted by The White Rabbit at 4:33 PM | Permalink |


3 Speak Up, I Can't Hear You:


  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Chrixean

    Well what do you know? Sh*t happens, even on Sundays and church days! heeheehee... :P

     
  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger ribbiticus

    just thank your lucky stars it was just a maya. imagine if it were a bigger bird...lol! :)

     
  • At 11:39 PM, Blogger Unknown

    while you're at it, thank God too that you didn't have your mouth open demonstrating that vocal technique :P