Year 2!
Daisypath Ticker

Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Moments
Checked out my celfone's photo gallery and realized how a moment, no matter how trivial, can be really quite significant to the one who captured it. I'm ready to delete this batch of pics and free up some precious memory space, but I thought I'd first pay tribute to a few captured moments that are significant to perhaps no one but me...


13-year old Cheska Ortega and I clock in some serious bonding time during rehearsals for the Johnson & Johnson's 50th anniversary event. We play mom and daughter. Believable naman, diba? Haha.




My mom-in-law getting some help blowing her birthday candles from granddaughters JanJan and Jayjay at the Pro-Assist office in Makati.




Love this easygoing shot of hubby Rein at our favorite hangout, Charbroiled Burgers, where we spend most of our lazy-to-cook mealtimes.



My favorite flowerpot, which I water every morning. A gluttonous caterpillar recently took up residence in it and literally ate itself out of house and home.

Unfortunately, I grew fond of this caterpillar and started to look forward to the day he would metamorphose into a fabulous butterfly. But he kept eating and eating -- this is what my beloved plant eventually looked like -- until he got too big and fat to hide under the few, remaining leaves. One morning I woke up to find him gone. I suspect my malevolent Maya bird spied him from afar and decided to have a juicy breakfast. The early bird, you know....sigh. (I actually wept and mourned my loss, and am glad I was able to take a picture of it before it went on to that great food plant in the sky. Here he is, circled in red.)

On to happier things. This is adorable Gabo, my friend Sweet Tiongson's baby boy. The next generation of Trumpets is here.

Good friends and great voices -- with fellow sopraninis Elai and Mitch taking a break from our Sound of Trumpets gospel concert at the Shang.

Applause! Applause! But not for us -- all praise and honor and glory go to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Here's to the next Sound of Trumpets concert! I love these guys, I swear!


 
posted by The White Rabbit at 10:21 AM | Permalink |


2 Speak Up, I Can't Hear You:


  • At 11:35 PM, Blogger Eli

    hay that was such a great great great day!!!!!!!

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger The White Rabbit

    Eli!!!!! Yest! That was an amazing day, and what made it even more special was that it was like an extremely happy reunion of good, good friends. We all share a history together, one that only we can understand and appreciate. It gives me a really happy feeling inside. I so love everyone in that picture, and in that show. :-)