Year 2!
Daisypath Ticker

Friday, April 07, 2006
A Zong In My Heart
Ca-RONY-ah...Ca-RONY-ah...

Dunno why I am humming this jingle from that cheesy old nail polish ad. Maybe because I just spent an evening with jetsetting pal Rony and he's looking more and more polished these days. Hehe, cheap pun. No, am just happy to see him again. I've been angsting about how to spend his birthday dinner with him this year (I've never missed a single one of his birthday dinners since that first year we met -- to Bennigan's and beyond!), and was actually contemplating hopping on the first plane to HK just so I wouldn't break the old tradition! But happily, Rony came home himself for a pre-birthday week vacation, and so I had nothing to worry about. We had a great Chinese dinner at Zong at the Fort.

My dear friend looks fat and happy and content, and I couldn't wish for more for him. Although your real birthday is still on the 13th, let me wish you happy tidings in advance! Barry Manilow rocks!



And yes, Rein and I did have some form of noodles during dinner to symbolically partake in your prosperity. Haha.


Mench and me...(ninang! hehe)

Rony's bevy of beauties...

Have a safe flight home, Rony! Mwa!

 
posted by The White Rabbit at 9:47 AM | Permalink |


0 Speak Up, I Can't Hear You: