Year 2!
Daisypath Ticker

Wednesday, September 06, 2006
A Shower of Stars
Surprise baby shower for best bud Peachy and soon-to-be-born Keira was a resounding success! Didn't think I'd be able to pull it off, as my preggy pal is not one to believe in flimsy stories of suspicious detours to friends' houses. But with the cooperation of the hubbies--Rein and Allan--we had her believe that she was part of a secret conspiracy in honor of Rein's birthday. Instead, she found herself entering a trap--a house covered in wall-to-wall baby shower decor of pink and yellow flowers and stars, a table laden with pastel-colored finger food and an elaborate "star baby" cake, a clothesline full of pink and yellow baby items, and finally, a roomful of well-wishers.

The second-time mom opens her gifts!

The expectant parents are all smiles.

Rein, Peachy and I under the clothesline.

Patty, Niña, Bianca, Me-an, Gigi, Peachy, Miren, and me!

The spectacular Star Baby cake!

 
posted by The White Rabbit at 9:36 PM | Permalink |


1 Speak Up, I Can't Hear You:


  • At 7:06 AM, Blogger Chrixean

    I loved, loved, loved every moment of the party. The beautiful cake which we photographed so many times is now but a memory... but it was delicious! :D Thanks so much for capping my last month with this memorable celebration. Now all we have to do is wait for the "Star Baby" to come out :)
    My baby shower post is up as well :)