Year 2!
Daisypath Ticker

Monday, September 25, 2006
Live from Blues Alley
Broadway baby that I am, jazz has never been on my regular playlist. Well, maybe a bit of Ella now and then, but that would be it. A few years ago, however, Eva Cassidy changed all that. This amazing singer died much too young at age 33, strengthening my belief that it's not the number of days we live on earth that matters--but the number of people we touch and change for the better while we're here. I really can't explain it--how an artist's voice can be so pure that it can transport you to a place so deep inside, you probably didn't even know that such a place existed. I can only conclude that music's true artistry lies far beyond one's instrument. When you sing the blues, baby, you just gotta have soul...

You've Changed


What A Wonderful World
 
posted by The White Rabbit at 11:38 AM | Permalink |


0 Speak Up, I Can't Hear You: