Year 2!
Daisypath Ticker

Friday, April 14, 2006
Grateful
Twice tagged by Rony and Chari.

Name ten of life's simple pleasures that you like most, then pick ten people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used.

In no particular order:

1. Seeing yellow smileys beside certain people’s names on my YM messenger list.

2. Gliding effortlessly over that once impossible barrier of a bridge between my chest and head tones (after years learning how to master it!).

3. Hearing Rein’s recorded voice alerting me of a new text message.

4. Reading that message which says, "On my way home, hon."

5. Rummaging through tons of books at a booksale and finding a 40-peso copy of Woody Allen’s hilarious “Side Effects”.

6. Psalm 23.

7. Being knee-deep in beloved old photos, letters and scripts.

8. Waking up at 7:30am to a day with no deadlines!

9. Doodling.

10. A good hair day.

Peachy, Me-an, Joel (yes, I know you hate tags...hehe), Issa, Johann, Oliver, Mayen, Topper, Hogi, Leah. Go for it!
 
posted by The White Rabbit at 10:37 PM | Permalink |


3 Speak Up, I Can't Hear You:


  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger Chrixean

    Asnwered your tag already....

     
  • At 12:32 AM, Blogger Unknown

    Hmmm. I am very tempted to make a list of 'Top 10 Reasons Why I Don't Like Tags' then use it to tag everyone on my blogroll.

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger ribbiticus

    answered your tag finally. sorry it took so long. :)