Year 2!
Daisypath Ticker

Tuesday, October 04, 2005
Spanish Flea
This tag of sorts has been long overdue. But work has been driving me insane the last couple of days and I badly need a diversion. This is as good as any. And it's fun! Try it.

Pick a band/singer + Answer using only titles of their songs.

I choose you: Sergio Mendes

+ Are you male or female:
Masquerade ( juuuust kidding.... )

+ Describe yourself:
Going Out Of My Head

+ How do some people feel about you:
One Note Samba

+ How do you feel about yourself:
So Many Stars ( "...which one to choose? which way to go? how can I tell, how will I know...?" )

+ Describe your Ex:
Fool On The Hill

+ Describe your views on your significant other:
Like A Lover ( "...how i envy the cup that knows your lips...let it be me, my love" )

+ Describe what you want:
The Look of Love

+ Describe how you live:
Stillness

+ Share a few words of wisdom:
Mas Que Nada ( check out the translated lyrics and see for yourself! )
 
posted by The White Rabbit at 9:33 PM | Permalink |


1 Speak Up, I Can't Hear You:


  • At 2:14 AM, Blogger Chrixean

    I enjoyed answering this Q&A thingy after realizing that a lot of the Beatles' songs were the perfect answers to the questions! Saya :-)