Year 2!
Daisypath Ticker

Friday, August 26, 2005
Lose Your Blues
Just got home from rehearsals. Got our first encouraging words from Chari tonight....chatting with some of the kids afterwards, I realized how much they needed and appreciated the encouragement. Well, after the beating they got learning our crazy-ass choreography (not to mention the dozen or so revisions they had to relearn just when they'd mastered the previous one), words like "good!" and "now we're getting somewhere" sound like high praise indeed.

We've begun to work with our costumes and props. Which is wise considering we don't really have much time to attend to these variables once we get into Meralco. As early as now, everyone is being drilled through those tricky quick changes, particularly the first five boys who run in for the Finale number. They literally have seconds, consisting of a few lines of dialogue and a short musical transition, to change from their Sunday service garb into their prom formals.

As for me, I just need to find cowboy boots and some big Tammy Faye Bakker hair, and I'm all set. Haha.

Well, anyway, dropped by Me-an's blog and saw her tag answers. My tag was kinda long, so I do appreciate the effort, guys. Now I guess I owe her some tag answers, too. Honestly, I can't name even one song I'm currently digging. I'm not a big radio listener. Nor to I watch music videos much. So I'm afraid my choices are a bit on the other side of the mainstream. Oh, and in case you're wondering--no, the Footloose soundtrack won't be on the list, in case I ever get around to making one. Don't get me wrong. It's a fabulous soundtrack, but right now it's coming out of my ears, which makes it the last thing I want to listen to when I get home at night.

Goodnight y'all!
 
posted by The White Rabbit at 12:12 AM | Permalink |


0 Speak Up, I Can't Hear You: