Year 2!
Daisypath Ticker

Saturday, October 01, 2005
Does It Ever Cross Your Mind That I Miss You?
I'm really too pooped to blog right now. But a coupla good friends sent in some nice pics, so I'll just post them here. How hard can that be? Haha, lazybones! So, let the images speak for themselves!

A certain Disney bigwig deigned to drop by our dressing room, accompanied by another "celeb" specializing in the Bard's works. Mitch and I were so honored...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Disney honcho flanked by his royal consort and humble little me...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The loveable angel who has completely won over my heart. I meant the one on the right...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Cast party hosts presenting the "Almost Paralyzed (We're Knockin' On Heaven's Door)" Award to Rev. Shaw Moore for almost paralyzing the cast, band and crew with his showstopping 'Alright!' moment in the opening number. The prize? A roll of Mediplast gauze.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The citizens of Bomont have spoken...hey, you chose 'em! A warm hand for Bomont's newly crowned Prom King and Queen.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thank you Rony and Oliver! Without you, I would have no memories...
 
posted by The White Rabbit at 10:21 AM | Permalink |


1 Speak Up, I Can't Hear You:


  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger rhapsody

    AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!

    Miss you too Jennie! *sigh* I too wish we could just "eat out"... I'll be back in November, we'll do just that! *mwah*


    hehe, you called me a bigwig... *shucks* (a la bashful)