Year 2!
Daisypath Ticker

Thursday, March 03, 2005
I Left My Heart In Joyous Gard
Sorry folks...been gone a while. Got lost in Camelot "for one brief shining moment", and then...in a maze of events that continues to leave me in a state of flurry to this day. Most notably this job that now lays claim to my very soul these days. Well, not really. My body, maybe-- as I have to be in an office for a minimum of 9 hours a day. But my heart? No, never! That belongs to the theater. Forever and ever, amen.

But oh, you know me. When did I ever completely let go of anything? The old Jennie is alive and well, thank you very much. She's a caged bird these days, for the most part. But she still sings, by golly, she sings! And how. Haha.

As of this writing, I'd just completed the third leg of a pretty lucrative hosting tour gig, preparing for my Greenbelt 3 premiere of MAMMA MIA on March 18 and 19 at 8pm (plugging!) and, of course, attempting to complete three corporate event scripts simultaneously! And now, Jaime del Mundo just invited me to join his Summer Stock group. A toughie deciding on that one. It'll be real, meaty acting this time, you know. None of that oh-gee-wow good king wenceslas stuff where you walk onstage looking like a snowstorm and carrying an umbrella and then still have the gall to call yourself an actor afterwards.

How I find time for all of these things, while clocking in my 9 to 10 hours of PR duty in Makati, I don't know. We'll see how it all works out....I'm giving myself 3 months to really decide if a career in PR is for me. Or if the call of my first love is simply too much to resist.

To be continued.....
 
posted by The White Rabbit at 8:46 AM | Permalink |


2 Speak Up, I Can't Hear You:


  • At 2:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Heya Jennie! Where in Greenbelt 3 is that Mamma Mia show? And is there a fee?

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger The White Rabbit

    hi hogi! you know that round stage at the fountain area by the lagoon? in front of Seattle's Best and Ebun and Havana and Starbucks? that's where it is. al fresco. no, there are no tickets. its meant for shoppers, diners and patrons of greenbelt 3. so i hope to see you there!