Year 2!
Daisypath Ticker

Thursday, August 11, 2005
"It" Girl
So much for expedience and obedience. I respond immediately to being tagged, painstakingly creating interesting answers to each question, and what do I get? A system crash and a beautiful blog entry that is now lost forever in an unseen black hole for unrecoverable files somewhere in cyberspace.

So now, after successfully stopping my agitated self from hurling a certain piece of offensive hardware from my second floor veranda, I have attempted to simply try answering them again.
So here I go. . .

1. What are the things you enjoy doing even when there's no one around you?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • Read. Hands down. I love burying my nose in almost any type of reading matter. Besides loading up on new info and getting lost in other worlds, I really do love the smell of a brand new book!
  • Figure out how to get past Level 4 of "Bounce" on my cellphone.
  • Check out sites recommended by friends.
  • Sing.
  • Dance. You know that old Zimbabwean proverb, right?
  • Recite lines from a play or show I'm rehearsing for.
  • Talk to God. Cathartic.
  • Talk to myself. Creepy.
  • Tweak song lyrics to suit a script I'm working on.
  • Order delivery for under P150.
  • Eat a family size Greenwich mozzarella garlic pizza.
  • Look at old photos.
2. What lowers your stress/ blood pressure/ anxiety level?

  • Zoning out.
  • Lying in bed and staring at the ceiling in total silence. I kid you not.
  • Watching movies like "Down With Love".
  • Singing.
  • Beginning and ending my day with a phone call from Rein. Which can also sometimes work the other way around. But those are isolated cases. Hehe.
  • Listening to the rain outside my window at 12 midnight as I am about to bid the world nighty-nite.
  • A medium-pressure massage.
  • Getting my hair shampooed and blow-dried at a salon.
  • Chilling out with a friend or two and talking about nothing in particular.

3. Tag five friends and ask them to post this on their blogs.

Rony, Andrei, Fides, Ria, Hogi

 
posted by The White Rabbit at 1:33 AM | Permalink |


0 Speak Up, I Can't Hear You: