Year 2!
Daisypath Ticker

Friday, December 02, 2005
Two Turtle Doves
On the second day of Christmas, my true love sent to me......

Waaaaaaaaaaa. Starting from yesterday, the first day of December, Rein and I have been singing this Christmas ditty--one line at a time. I've never before been so nerve-wracked and excited at the same time to sing it. For obvious reasons, of course. By the time we get to the end of the song, it will be.....D Day!!!!! (clang! clang! bing! bong!)

So, sing it with me now! It's December 2 today, so........

On the first day of Christmas, my true love sent to me, a partridge in a pear tree.
On the second day of Christmas, my true love sent to me, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree........
 
posted by The White Rabbit at 9:26 AM | Permalink |


2 Speak Up, I Can't Hear You:


  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Chrixean

    Wow! You're right! Indeed, it's the perfect "wedding countdown" song (if there is such a thing):-)

     
  • At 3:36 AM, Blogger ribbiticus

    so today it officially starts with, "on the 3rd day of christmas, my true love gave to me: three french hens..." egad! nine more days to go, jen! shall i press the panic button now? hehehe. :)