Year 2!
Daisypath Ticker

Thursday, December 29, 2005
Bells Are Ringing



The only photos of my wedding in existence, thus far. Haha. Many thanks to unofficial photographers (and bridal co-stars) Peachy and Allan Marasigan and their trusty cam. Stay tuned for the official pics when they finally arrive....sometime in this century, I hope!
 
posted by The White Rabbit at 7:35 AM | Permalink |


3 Speak Up, I Can't Hear You:


  • At 5:29 AM, Blogger ribbiticus

    two other pics posted in mine. ed wasn't able to take that many photos pala. probably too busy staring at annie - hehe. :)

     
  • At 4:12 PM, Blogger Chrixean

    you're welcome! enjoyed viewing all the pics. did you read all the comments on my post? everyone loved how you looked and your hairdo! naks! react naman! hahaha! :-P

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger Chrixean

    oh, forgot to mention...my latest blogpost's title sounds like yours! Nyak. Sorry about that. I posted my write-up...then when I visited yours, it had Bells and Ringing in them also! haha! Oh well, different story naman...hehe....