Year 2!
Daisypath Ticker

Saturday, December 10, 2005
10 Lords a-Leaping
Golly gee whiz. Exactly 48 hours till the bells start to chime on my last day as Jennifer Gaskell Nuyda. Strangely enough, I am not a barbed wire of nerves. Well, not counting my little flare up with Rein on the phone this morning, over coordinator (or the lack of) issues. The sky is heavy with the grayest rain clouds I ever did see, but I'm not tearing my hair out over it. I am still holding out for a miraculously sunshine-y day on Monday. But if the heavens decide to bless us with holy water, then so be it. The success of a marriage isn't based on the weather after all. See you all there--rain or shine, let's all just have a good time!
 
posted by The White Rabbit at 4:58 PM | Permalink |


3 Speak Up, I Can't Hear You:


  • At 3:50 AM, Blogger ribbiticus

    ya! count me in! can't wait to see you in your wedding finery. :)

     
  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger LiberalArts

    Jennieeeeeeeee......

    Hello Mrs,-Married-Currently-Honeymooning-Woman! I am so so so sorry I missed your wedding. Sigh.... I was caught up in work... as usual and our deadlines were, well... deadly.

    I heard your wedding was beautiful and you were even more so!

    I still have your present. Hopefully we can get together for some coffee soon!

    Love to the hubby!

    Love,
    Chari

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger oliverpublicist

    Hi Jennie!

    Congrats! And Merry Christmas!

    =) Oliver