Year 2!
Daisypath Ticker

Monday, May 22, 2006
A - I'm Adorable
Received two tags the other day. After consuming an entire bag of Clover Chips, I actually feel like doing one of them. There's a moral in here somewhere. Hehe.

So here goes.

From a certain Gabrielle, to Unicorn Child, to me, here are the rules:


  • You must answer all of the questions.
  • They are this-or-that questions. “Or” means you can NOT choose both of the options.
  • You have to choose only one option.
  • Write the reason for your answer. If you blog it, link you post back to this entry and/or trackback it. And copy/paste these five rules, too.
  • If you don't want to blog it, answer these questions in the comment


    A - America or England? Since Broadway can't hold a candle to the West End, then I have to say England. Besides, it's where my mother's family is from.

    B - Beauty or Personality? Definitely beauty. With the exception of Oprah, it's what will really get you places in this world. Hehe. And who says beautiful people don't have personalities, too? And I am not bitter. Hahahahahaha.

    C - Cats or Dogs? I don't really prefer dogs, but there really isn't much you can do with cats (unless they're still kittens and you have a ball of string). So I have to go with dogs.

    D - Dance or Sing? I get to dance in major musicals because there are kind people in theater. So I'm gonna have to go with sing.

    E - Extrovert or Introvert? Introvert. Home is my sanctuary. Anything beyond my iron gates is terrifying.

    F - Fiction or Non-fiction? Non-fiction. My most recent reads are a biography on Natalie Wood by her sister Lana; Mammoth (The Resurrection of an Ice Age Giant) by science writer Richard Stone; and A Brief History Of Time by out-of-this-world genius Stephen Hawking.

    G - Goofy or Pluto? Pluto. Goofy is too gangly and well, too. . .goofy. Pluto, on the other hand, doesn't speak. A most welcome attribute in any character, cartoon or otherwise.

    H - His/Hers or Yours? His/Hers. My husband loves getting matching things for us, like shirts and slippers or sandals.

    I - Irritated or Irritating? I'm not allowed to say both, which IS irritating! So at this moment, I have to say irritated.

    J - Juice or Yoghurt? If it's a fruit-flavored yoghurt, like strawberry, then I prefer that.

    K - KFC or McDonald’s? KFC's chicken tempura. And dragon go-gos.

    L - Love or Lust? Love! Because it lusts. . .er, I mean, it lasts.

    M - Money or Looks? Since I wouldn't want to go under the knife, even if I had the money, then I'd put my money on looks. One can make a tidy living just by looking good.

    N - Night or Day? Tough one. I'm sorry, I really love both. Sue me.

    O - Older or Younger? Older. Wisdom is sexy.

    P - Pale or Burnt? Better well-done than rare.

    Q - Questioned or Answered? Few people survived the Inquisition.

    R - Red or Blue? Blue. Aqua, in particular. It's so fluid and vivid. Red tries too hard, I think.

    S - Stay or Go? I want to see the world.

    T - Take or Give? To be honest, I'm a taker. But only so I would have something to give. Blessings, for example.

    U - Usage or Style? Usage. Function over form. Practical doesn't have to be boring.

    V - Vain or Plain? That would be plain, I'm afraid. I commit style crimes everyday. I walk around with my hair in a ponytail all day long (even my husband's complaining!), and wear the same ratty capri jeans and t-shirts to the mall. I'm a perfect candidate for an ambush makeover. Except I wouldn't be gasping at the results too much. I already get glammed up for my shows all the time anyway. Been there, been that. Hehe. So that wouldn't be much fun for the makeover team, now would it? Check out this before and after look, below. . .

W - West or East? God is funny sometimes. He gave me the mind and heart of a westerner, and then let me be grow up and live. . .not just in the east, but in the far east.

X - Xena or Wonderwoman? Linda Carter was strong and feminine. Lucy Lawless was just strong. And that invisible jet is awesome!

Y - Yes or Maybe? Maybe. I'm not too big on risks.

Z - Zip or Unzip? Zip. I don't like being too exposed.


I'm not tagging anybody. But it's a good filler for your blog when there's not much else to talk about. Hehe.
 
posted by The White Rabbit at 9:44 AM | Permalink |


1 Speak Up, I Can't Hear You: